[time-nuts] Meinberg or T/Bolt for PC time?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:56:09 EDT 2014

Assuming you mean "Meinberg Radio Clock", and you are also using Meinberg
or generic NTPD to talk to the Meinberg radio clock:

You can configure NTPD to use two stratum-0 refclocks hooked to the same PC
- you can make one be the Meinberg radio clock, and have the other be
hooked to the Trimble Thunderbolt.
http://doc.ntp.org/4.2.6/drivers/driver29.html

You can also have the Meinberg radio clock hooked to one PC, and the
Thunderbolt to a second PC running NTPD.

Diversity in time sources is a good thing.

Tim N3QE