[time-nuts] Cutler NAA on 24.0kHz....

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 15:30:48 EDT 2014

OK
Couple of comments
NAA is 24KHz
Jim Creek is 24.8 as I recall. Anyhow westies might want Jim Creek in Wa.
I can here both on the east coast day or night with nothing spectacular at
all.

That said I shared the tracor d-msk-r circuit with the group that removes
the msk. How does it pull that trick off? I do not get how it gets rid of
the msk and leaves the carrier.

To Bobs comment. Interesting about the code. But with MSK removed you at
least have a CS reference to work with. It ain't wwvb, but for the
simplicity of it that would be very positive design for low cost.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL