[time-nuts] MH370 Doppler

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Mon Aug 18 16:18:30 EDT 2014

I thought that Inmarsat terminals had AFC to the sat's down-link.  Not to the degree of true phase-lock like DSN has but enough so that the sat's abillity to do doppler correction on the uplink is valid to help with BER, etc... Otherwise the doppler correction would be of no help and not be needed.

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4
iPhone