[time-nuts] Ublox neo-7M GPS

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 17:46:24 EDT 2014

Tom,

Btw part of my frustration with this is that we sometimes get calls from customers asking why they need our or others' GPSDOs for a couple 100 dollars when they can buy a CW or uBlox doing "the same thing" for a fraction of the cost.

Most of them come back to us after evaluating these NCOs and finding that its not the same thing.

You get what you pay for I guess..

Said

Sent From iPhone