[time-nuts] CW12-TIM

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sun Aug 31 13:12:24 EDT 2014

A "frequency set" command in WinOncore? The WinOncore was designed by
Motorola for their receivers using their binary command set, it is
very strange that this software can have a ConnorWinfield/Navsync
proprietary command
($PRTHS,FRQD,<frequency_in_MHz>[*optional_checksum]<cr><lf>) to set
the CW12 output frequency. A dedicated software is not needed: using
whatever serial terminal program, you just send the above command
using the keyboard and you can set any frequency upto 30MHz. For 10KHz
just type $PRTHS,FRQD,0.01<cr><lf> (the serial port is 38400,N,8,1).
The CW12-TIM must be the NMEA version.