[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 15 Mhz and 10 Mhz

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:11:51 EST 2014

​To address the one question Ref1s have no 10 Mhz. Just 15 MHz.
I have reversed out the various paths but it seems so have others. Must
have missed that thread. I do see the 5 to 10 doubler is in the q200-q203
region. I can't speak to the qualities of the signals and still have not
found the magical X+Y= 15 Mhz.
So what are folks doing that just have ref 1s?
Is this the discussion on buffering the 5 Mhz and doubling?
Regards
Paul​