[time-nuts] ***SPAM*** Oncore m12+t PPS sawtooth correction board.

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 06:18:34 EST 2014

In the recent past I did offer a board and parts for some one to take on
the PIC programming for a saw tooth correction board. No takers.My offer
still  stands. One of our tem members has a nice working unit in PIC Basic not
understanding code it does how ever look very simple. I think what would be
nice  is a chip that works with the different GPS units. As time nuts having
hardware  saw tooth correction should be of interest.
I also have a ublox design waiting for the PIC code again the same  offer.
The code should also have the feature that the GPS engine can be instructed
 to do a survey with out having to use a PC.
If any one is interested please contact me off list once we have it working
 I will gladly do a board that will work with the units the code has been
written  for, after discussion on the list what should be on the board.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 12/3/2014 1:37:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,