[time-nuts] 10 MHz oscillators vs 100 MHZ

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 17:07:11 EST 2014

For the low noise  nuts, here are some modern techniques .
At the moment I  am looking at 1/f noise , or better how to keep it low.
I am supervision  an dissertation on this topic and I am happy to get some
input.
73 de Ulrich
U. L. Rohde and  A. K. Poddar, “Method Minimizes Noise in VCXOs”,
Microwave & RF, Nov  2011.
U. L. Rohde and  A. K. Poddar, “Techniques Minimize the Phase Noise in
Crystal Oscillators”, 2012  IEEE FCS, pp. 01-07, May 2012
U. L. Rohde and  A. K. Poddar, “'Electromagnetic Interference and Start-up
Dynamics in High  Frequency Crystal Oscillator Circuits,”, 2010 IEEE
International Frequency  Control Symposium, June 01-04, 2010, California, USA.
U. L. Rohde and A. K.  Poddar, “Impact of Radiated EMI in High Frequency
Crystal Oscillator”, IEEE  MTT-S Digest, May 2010.

In a message dated 12/3/2014 4:38:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,