[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 10 Mhz out success.

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Thu Dec 4 04:10:28 EST 2014

Alex wrote:

>"The OCXO in the TBolt beats the Morion parts by a wide margin.  Bob "
>
>in what way dies it?  phase noise ? harmonics? standalone frequency stability?

Yes, all of those (specifically referring to the Trimble p/n 37265
OCXO used in the later Tbolts that we usually see as surplus).

Note that some earlier (and perhaps, later) Tbolts used different
Trimble oscillators that are not as good as the 37265 with respect to
phase noise, and many earlier Tbolts used a rather undistinguished
Piezo (brand) OCXO.

Best regards,

Charles