[time-nuts] PRS-45 Cs Standard

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Dec 5 21:50:27 EST 2014

Hi Bob,
It's pretty much clean.  There is a "Datum is now Symmetricom" decal, as well as a Symmetricom decal.  There is a round paper sticker that says "Datum TT&M" with a date and probably someone's initials.  And what looks like a small paper sticker on the back that was removed.  There was also a chassis ground that was so badly attached I can't imagine it ever being done in a working environment.   Nothing else.  I may have gotten lucky.  Guess I'll find out next week when my power supply comes in.
BTW, I did find the post I was thinking of.  It was by Bill Ezell back in 2008:
https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2008-June/031941.html
Bob