[time-nuts] PRS-45 Cs Standard

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Dec 6 10:23:26 EST 2014

Didier,

Happy to contribute.
The protocols of the 4065C comes from the 5085 cesium core which sits in
a varity of vendors wrapping-boxes.

Simple protocols like that should be useful for analog cesiums and
rubidiums, and I have toyed with the idea of a small board that senses
voltages and output them in that format. Would help with logging and
failure analysis.

Cheers,
Magnus