[time-nuts] Did a member of time-nuts buy this?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Dec 7 14:03:07 EST 2014

Hi

Of the $20K to $30K that a new tube costs, I doubt the material and basic assembly adds up to over $5K. The rest of the cost is the final assembly / test / yield / re-test / tooling / labor. That’s doing them in as high a volume as anybody does them. You will need either a couple of H-Masers or a set of Cs’s running and in good condition simply to make sure you got them put together right ….

Bob