[time-nuts] 1900kHz radiolcation testing on east coast US?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:30:09 EST 2014

80*24 = 1920. 80th harmonic seems quite a stretch unless there is some
malfunction (as you point out maybe an interaction with 60Hz heating...
hmm... maybe they thought they could use PWM on the heating circuit.). For
sure they have enough power and enough wire in the air to do the damage
being observed.

Do you know what the "normal" 24kHz waveform looks like? (FSK, MSK?)

Some of the locals think it is iceland and that is pretty much the same
beam heading as Cutler Maine. OK "beam" is a little optimistic,but we do
have directional antennas for 160M and we do know which way is NE :-)

Tim N3QE