[time-nuts] Z38XX Ulrichs program question How do you restart thegraphs.

planophore at aei.ca planophore at aei.ca
Mon Dec 8 14:11:24 EST 2014

Paul,

I don't know for certain but with the limited playing around I have done
with this program, I would start by renaming the data file and then let
the program restart a new file from which I assume the graphs are
plotted.

I forget the file name off hand, might be something .dat or similar. It
is a simple text file.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc