[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 10:04:00 EST 2014

Thanks for pointing this out David,
Compiling an new kernel was holding me back. I followed your instructions
and
everything works beautiful. The PI that is running the PPS timekeeping with
NTP
is serving as a VLF receiver as well. Taxing the poor CPU, but with
kernel PPS support
the NTP daemon has become way happier! (see attachment)

73, Frits W1FVB

Oh, yes!  That's much better, Frits!  Delighted to have helped!

(Although it now shows up an hourly periodicity - any idea what might be
causing that?)

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu