[time-nuts] PRS-45A is alive!

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Dec 9 11:45:12 EST 2014

Hi Bert,
Thanks for the comments.  I did learn today that this was a recent pull, so that explains why it came up well.  I hope you'll understand my reluctance to start making adapters and doing direct measurements on the thing.  One of my next steps is to get it to talk to me.  Unfortunately, I'm out of serial ports, so I've got to wait till this evening until I can rewire my GPSDO to accept a USB adapter to free up my RS-232.

Bob