[time-nuts] Documents relevant to SR620

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 03:31:06 EST 2014

I have ordered a ST620 and decided to get a hard copy manual. But the
thoughts of paying Stanford Research $100 for one are not overly
attractive.  A more sensible approach to me is to download the manual and
get it bound. I found a company in the UK that can do it for a lot less.

I thought it would be worthwhile putting all relevant documentation into
one large PDF file and getting that printed, so everything is in one place.
The following seem revant

* SR620 user manual
* SC10 OCXO manual as I believe that is the OCXO they use in the high
stability timebase
* SR625 Rb timebase / 2 GHz frequency extender.
* PRS10 Rb oscillator as that used in the SR625
* I think I read the SR620 service manual is available too, although I
don't know where from.
* Some notes on aligning the SR620 from time-nuts.

Is there anything else relevant?

Dave.