[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:47:17 EST 2014

Neil Schroeder wrote:

> Graham make sure you read up on dtb and fdt. Many if not most distros
don't
> have what you might call a default.

I have done several device tree overlays on the BBB, so I think I can
usually get the
I/O lines and pin-mux to do what I want them to do.  It was a total pain
figuring
it out without good documentation. Any distro that I use does contain the
cape manager, so I have a starting point.

==

David wrote:

> RPi cards have a way of proliferating - I have seven now!  At least two
are actually doing something useful.

When you get 24 of them, you can build a parallel super computing cluster.
:-)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1783989440/

--- Graham

==