[time-nuts] Errors on HP 58503A GPS time & frequency reference receiver bought from yixunhk.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Dec 11 21:32:59 EST 2014

kb8tq at n1k.org said:
> I would bet the power supply is some sort of “brick”. That could make it a
> bit tough to replace.

Power supply bricks were quite popular 10 years ago.  There were several
companies making them.  Sizes and pinouts were reasonably standard.  I
haven't looked recently.  It might not be all that hard to find a replacement.

On the other hand, the ones in a GPSDO might be special - more power in the
+12 supply to drive the oven.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.