[time-nuts] SMIQ manual

Jim Harman j99harman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:26:57 EST 2014

In Gmail, if you hover over the sender's name then click on the envelope
icon, the reply goes to the individual. If you click on the reply arrow, it
goes to the list. In either case, the recipient is shown at the top of the
reply pane.

Another gmail trick: if you highlight part of the message then click on the
reply arrow (as I did with Paul's message) then in the reply to the group
it only quotes the part you have highlighted. Otherwise by default it
quotes the whole message, much of which may be hidden by the gray "..."
box.

--

--Jim Harman