[time-nuts] Which First GPSDO to buy?

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 18:20:29 EST 2014

All,

As a relative newcomer to this list, I have been reading the posts
concerning GPSDOs. I have what I hope is a simple question.

For a newcomer to this field, which GPSDO would be better to purchase as
a first-time acquisition:

- This "LUCENT/SYMMETRICOM Z3810AS, KS24361 L101/L102, HP-KIO OEM GPSDO
TIMING SYSTEM", eBay item 321560316836, or

- This "Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA GPSTM 10MHz Oscillator GPSDO + Antenna
&Acc. Thunderbolt", eBay item 301434579384

I am looking for a reference for my lab. Experimentation with GPSDOs
will come later.

Thanks
DaveD