[time-nuts] Errors on HP 58503A GPS time & frequency reference receiver bought from yixunhk.

Peter timenut at exemail.com.au
Sat Dec 13 00:13:48 EST 2014

On 12 December 2014 at 08:31, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:

> This has been reported to eBay by telephone, reported to the police, and I will soon create a case on
> eBay, and report it as a fake. I have a crime reference number from the police.

> Unlike others, I *am* going to do something about this scam, rather than just get my money back and
> let the problem persist for others.

It's great that you have generously decided to help expose the scams of yixunhk, particularly considering the time and effort involved.  I am sure that many, especially time-nuts, will be grateful.  Of course, yixunhk's HP-equipment rebirthing scams are not confined to the HP 58503A/B models - but your reporting to eBay should nevertheless also help expose yixunhk's other scams.

Peter