[time-nuts] gravity, space and time

Sat Dec 13 06:11:57 EST 2014

Of course, a collection of distributed, very accurate clocks does
already exist:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Positioning_System

And there was a recent paper using this with a similar approach as you
are suggesting, not for gravitational waves, but in the hunt for dark
matter:
https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2014-November/088482.html

Cheers

Simon