[time-nuts] Which First GPSDO to buy?

Neil Schroeder gigneil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 05:30:00 EST 2014

In a relative newcomer to this intense of a crowd :-).  But j also found
that I'm not quite  instrumented (yet) to tackle the accuracy problem.  As
such Im focusing where i can  on what I know (power, systems, the like)
while I accumulate the other gear.

As such I can say the thunderbolt and now the lte lite have been rock
solid.