[time-nuts] Frequency distribution isolation transformers YCL20F001n arrived

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 16:51:36 EST 2014

Eds
Right I did see it used to turn square waves into sine waves. I will have
to try that.
But I am very happy with it even as a simple transformer. Thats what
surprised me something that goes nicely all the way down below 60 KHz. I
have to tell you I have been using lots of things that I have found for 60
and 100 Khz. This offers me some consistency with actual documentation.
Its hard to find LF things these days. Beats un-soldering from a board also.

Bob granted these can be used for twisted pair. Unshielded also. What about
radiation at 5 or 10 Mhz. Granted there is shielded twisted pairs.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL