[time-nuts] Connections for FE-5680A rubidium sources

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 08:29:33 EST 2014

On 16 December 2014 at 13:18, Bert Kehren via time-nuts
<time-nuts at febo.com> wrote:
> I suggest you go to http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/  back a couple
> of years and you will find every thing you ever want to know about  the FE
> 5680A. Similar to the recent Lucent activity
> Bert Kehren

I did do that, and found various comments about various options, and
people note knowing what options they had. I'm in the same situation.
I was hoping someone would know more about this specific part, as
there seems to be a lot of variations on this.

Dave