[time-nuts] EZGPIB / ProfiLab

Bill Reed breed at otelco.net
Fri Dec 26 16:02:45 EST 2014

Hi,
I am using EZGPIB to capture data via HP3325A and HP3478A  and it works great ( thanks Jack ). Ulrich Bangert in the EZGPIB manual suggests that EZGPIB and ProfiLab can run concurrently.
Does this mean that I can plot data via ProfiLab in near real time ( without exiting EZGPIB and plotting a stored file)?

If anybody has any experience with ProfiLab. I would like to know it capabilities before procuring. I have the demo but it seems to be missing some dll’s that are required.
Contact me offline if you do not want a new thread.

Bill Reed

breed at otelco.net

---