[time-nuts] time-nuts] EFC divider resistors progress

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sun Feb 2 20:53:17 EST 2014

Hi Hendrik,

My house is on a slab of concrete, so about 8 hours ago, I moved it from the top of the HP stack to the floor.  The net phase error for the past 7 hours is about 180 degrees with no change to the DAC value.  So, I think it's found a stable home.  I'll put the low temp coeff resistors in when they come in, as well.  BTW, it's in an old HP chassis, with the feet on, so the case isn't in hard contact with the floor.

thanks,

Bob