[time-nuts] Sample "R" script for ADEV under Linux wanted

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sun Feb 2 23:31:42 EST 2014

"That code, like most ADEV calculations, assumes you have phase data..."

In my case, the phase data wraps at each DAC change.  Do I need to unwrap it, or change it to delta values?  I haven't read enough about ADEV to get a feel of what I want, or what this group means when someone say ADEV of xx.  I suspect that I need phase deltas from sample to sample to get the allan deviation of the phase changes?  Since mine wraps, I'm not sure if an ADEV even means anything.

Bob