[time-nuts] BC637PCI and OCXO

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 12:07:08 EST 2014

Whilst sorting through my BC637PCI files earlier I realised for the first
time that an ISO file I'd downloaded in 2010, described  by Symmetricom as
"BC635/637 driver", is actually a full software and  documentation CD,
presumably what was then being supplied with new  hardware.
Ether that or I had been aware and it's something else that's slipped
through the sieve:-)

As well as the Windows SDK and more recent versions of the BC635 and  BC637
demo software this file also contains later versions of the legacy  demo
software than I'd used previously, perhaps making most, if  not all, of the
earlier software obsolete, although the pre  Symmetricom manuals, especially
the one with the schematics, are  certainly worth having.

Now it's quite possible I'm the only one who wasn't aware of  this, but in
case it's not just me, and as I can't locate the original  again to quote a
URL, I've uploaded a file that contains this ISO, the  extracted files from
the same, plus my original collection of earlier software  and documentation.
This is quite a large file, approx 235MB, so for anyone who might only be
interested in the earlier files I've also uploaded those as a smaller file
of  approx 52MB.

BC637PCI_Full.rar 234.5 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!6dgVzBQI!A8y-qffQo4X5OYViTz97ZyiFn05zaPPfxCwoGLDu0Kg

BC637PCI_Reduced.rar 50.2 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!iUQiwK7R!wyRPeBnkS4o1iADZGp7c-ZS6hHNbNqEEb8p1KKbr-ZU

Any problems with the downloads or files please let me know and, as always,
 please feel free to upload elsewhere.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR