[time-nuts] Line Frequency

Jimmy D. Burrell jimmydburr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:15:27 EST 2014

I know that last night, while building my mains measuring circuit (might as well get in the act), my counter probe was laid next to my A/C - A/C wall wart transformer's termination on a breadboard and it started counting. Took me a second to figure out what was going on. :)  It would certainly seem a viable option.

Jimmy...
N5SPE