[time-nuts] Line Frequency

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Mon Feb 10 19:23:36 EST 2014

Something like that was also vailable in Switzerland -- the Mecca of the
watches -- and they called VIBROGRAPH, here more about it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Vibrograph&client=firefox-a&hs=gzM&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=mWb5Uo2GL8jQ2AWm0oCQAw&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1056&bih=516
greetings
73
KJ6UHN