[time-nuts] Smart Grid Security

M. Simon msimon6808 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 10:11:25 EST 2014

I was reading the "[time-nuts] Now For Something Completely Different...GPS Security" thread and came across the "nobody is in charge" refrain re: security.

That is not the only place. It is also true for the smart grid. I wrote this a few months ago so it is still fresh:

http://classicalvalues.com/2014/01/stop-the-smart-grid/

Published recently - in case you are wondering. With so many known holes in our systems you would almost think it is intentional.

Simon

Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.