[time-nuts] Looking for WWVB digital wall clock with digital 24 hour UTC display

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Wed Feb 19 19:21:24 EST 2014

Most of the "atomic" WWVB clocks cannot be set to zero time zone offset.
After considerable looking, I found one that can be set to GMT with DST
disabled. Look for this one:

Lacrosse Technology
Model WS-8016U

It also has local and RF remote temperature.

I got mine at Fry's Electronics, several years ago.

Larry

On 2/19/2014 3:52 PM, Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a "atomic" wall clock
> that displays in digital 24 hour UTC?  Looking for largest
> possible digits and LED preferred over LCD, under $100.
> Any brands to avoid?
>
> Rick

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, California  (SE of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)