[time-nuts] WWVB antennas

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Fri Feb 21 19:40:18 EST 2014

here are the other 60kHz transmitters:
http://www.ka7oei.com/wwvb_antenna.html

U.S. based WWVB transmitter.  As described, it
           could also be used for theUK-based 60 kHz MSF  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_from_NPL>    MSF signal  formerly the Rugby clock*    *and the
	Japanese 60 kHz JJY  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JJY>_
_our fiend in Australia most likely*_  _*receive the "JapaneseWWVB"
73
KJ6HUN
Alex
_*//*_