[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 08:25:59 EST 2014

Not that I can code anything. I do like several comments I see considering
real life always messes everything up.
The ability to download new code easily. To complement that the ability to
upload the current system with IPs and such. Most routers support this
approach.
The other comment make the file system RO if possible.

Batteries and such are always a mess to get right.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL