[time-nuts] GPSDO with all-digital phase/time measurement?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Feb 27 11:17:41 EST 2014

Hi Alex,

As these guys have told me, and as I have learned, Rb standards are very regular, but that doesn't mean they are very accurate.  So, unless your Rb standard was being disciplined to the right frequency you'd probably have to do some sort of analysis to see the quantizing errors on your 1PPS pulse.

Bob