[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:46:21 EST 2014

There you have the problem in the above sentence from Poul-Henning. It
needs to be yank the power proof. Because that is the way the 5370 shuts
down.

That said the board and software thats been created by one person is simply
amazing and well done.

We are discussing a fine adjustment. Batteries are an incredible mess. I
suspect we need a fast detect interrupt from the incoming power supply. My
experience with other Linuxes is that they waste way to much time flushing
stuff. So the comment about making the file system RO after you have added
the IP makes great sense.
The ability to upload and then re-download also is good I can do that on my
routers and believe actually this board can easily do the same.

Its just at the end of the day when I am tired I will hit the off switch.
Ooops lucky me I get to reload everything.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL