[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Feb 27 22:34:04 EST 2014

Hi

I realize this is a bit off the main topic of … but here goes:

Is there any performance data on how the card does with a 5370A and / or a 5370B compared to the original CPU on the exact same box? Put another way - does the counter get better or worse with the new card? I realize that an A will do some things with B firmware, that’s not the question I’m asking. I’m looking for A to A or B to B timing data.

Bob