[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Feb 28 12:42:35 EST 2014

> I think one of the best chances would be to improve the phase
> noise of the 200MHz signal.
>
> But don't miss the fact that being able to make a LOT more measurements
> in the same time also improves noise statistically.

I agree with this. And it makes me wonder if someone on the list is now eyeing the SR 620 as the next classic instrument in need of a time nuts upgrade?

It would be very cool if in the end both the hp5370 and the SR620 can be turned into true timestamping counters, a la the Pendulum CNT-9x and the Agilent 53230.

/tvb