[time-nuts] Hp 5060A C-field

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:52:50 EST 2014

Corby
I pulled the a15 board and there are no resistors, just a short across what
would have been r19 and 21. So I suspect that there is to much current
actually. Further speculation is that when the pot is toward ground more
current flows from what I see in the schematic.
I may guess that more current equals lower frequency?
Regards
Paul.