[time-nuts] 'CPLDs for clock dividers' Thread

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Jan 6 07:27:39 EST 2014

Hi

If you disable all the internal clocks (normally fairly easy) and your supply is clean and it’s a modern high speed part, you can get into the high 150’s to low 160’s on a 10 MHz output with a CPLD.

If you have one of those wonderful old designs where the charge pump clocks (or what ever) stay on all the time, you will be in the 120’s to 130’s.

Bob