[time-nuts] WAAS.....

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Jan 8 11:52:42 EST 2014

Ah, so it's really a nuisance alarm problem. Two questions:

1. Is it really a nuisance? Is the holdover adequate to maintain
accuracy of your network?

2. Can the nuisance alarms be eliminated by configuration without
spending money on hardware?

Bill Hawkins

Curiosity question: Are these folks driving around with jammers likely
to be trying to defeat monitoring by a transportation/shipping company,
or is there some other reason for jamming?