[time-nuts] Motorola GPS antenna type GCNT20A3A

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:57:55 EST 2014

On 12 December 2013 19:29, Robert Atkinson <robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I know Goldmine would not sell duff stuff knowingly, but the "Engineering Sample" label worries me a little. Often this is indicates a non-functioning item for display or trial fit purposes. Then again it maybe not. I can't find out as they don't ship outside the USA.
> Robert G8RPI.

Their web site says:

Ordering Information Minimum Order
- Minimum order of $10 for within United States and Canada
(International orders $50 minimum)

So it looks like they do ship outside the USA.

Dave

Dr. David Kirkby G8WRB
http://www.vnacalibration.co.uk/
Economical & accurate VNA calibration kits.
Coefficients available for HP, Agilent, Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz and
VNWA network analyzers.