[time-nuts] Loran-C radio navigation

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Tue Jan 14 06:34:16 EST 2014

Hi Matthias,

what kind of beta testing other than just receiving a LORAN signal do you
need? I live near Bremen and I can receive the Loran signal from the Sylt
chain pretty well. My Stanford Research FS700 and my Symmetricon Z3805 run
24/7/365 and I am well equipped with measurement stuff.

Best regards

Ulrich Bangert
Ortholzer Weg 1
27243 Gross Ippener