[time-nuts] Local Solar Time Clock

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Jan 19 13:11:39 EST 2014

Given the relatively low currents needed by the clock
motor, and the relatively high currents that can be
sourced/sinked by the arduino, and the fact that the
motor winding is floating relative to the arduino,
one could probably connect the motor like this:

D0---SomeResistor--MOTOR-----D1

Then, how to describe the way to drive it?

Well, starting out with D0=D1=0,

Set D1=1, then in 0.1 sec set D0=1.

Wait 0.9 sec then:

Set D0=0, then in 0.1 sec set D1=0...