[time-nuts] Local Solar Time Clock

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sun Jan 19 22:36:24 EST 2014

Many years ago I saw some pictures in Sky and Telescope where some people
had mounted a camera in such a way as to not be disturbed from day to day
and taken an exposure of the sun at 12 noon local mean time every day of the
year all on the same photographic plate.  At the end of the year upon
development of the plate they had a nice infinity sign.  I don't see how
such a feet could be pulled off with digital photography.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com