[time-nuts] More Solar Clock Stuff

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Mon Jan 20 21:54:20 EST 2014

Here's another twist on this which I don't think anyone else has suggested.
Make a sun dial with a movable and computer controlled gnomon that corrects
for the equation of time and always reads correct mean time.  Except on a
cloudy day.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com