[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt 1pps

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 02:40:20 EST 2014

Hi,
I'd  already admitted my miss on that one in an earlier reply (don't know how i missed it but it was not a controlled copy of the spec ;-) .
That not withstanding, show me a readily available receiver chip that actually meets that requirement. Most equipment that I've seen that would not work with 5V logic levels was failing to respond to the positive input level not the lack of a negative level. Ofteh this appeared to be caused by external circuitry, most likely intended for EMI/ESD/surge protection.