[time-nuts] test after email address change and repost of PRS10 question.

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Tue Jan 28 05:31:02 EST 2014

My recent attempts at posting have been all been blocked for some reason so I am switching email address in the hope that that corrects it.

Here is my last one, hoping that it is not a repeat for you guys.

Hi,
  I have just brought my PRS10 out of mothballs and am trying to get a good lock to my TBolt 1PPS.
  The 1PPS OUT signal from my PRS10 has a very slow rise time, in the order of 70ns.  I would be grateful, if anyone here has one on their bench, to let me know what theirs is. I can't find any specification in the literature.
Thanks and have a good day.
Mike